Definitely in our experience, the best liveaboard plying the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock – the lovely MV Queen Scuba – have limited cabin spaces left for this high season. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Available Dates :
- Departing 24th March – Returning 28th March
- Departing 29th March – Returning 2nd April
Total of 14 dives over 4 days and 4 nights.
Price : Cabins from 28,000 baht per person ONLY.
Why choose a liveaboard?
- Liveaboards are a great experience : live, breathe, rest amidst fresh sea breeze in the hi-seas for a few days, there is no better way to have a truly amazing dive time!
- Great value-for-money : you would be saving on hotel and food for 4 days. All in you pay only 7K baht a day that includes comfortable living, incredible diving, sumptuous meals, snacks, drinks….
- Make valuable new friendships : Some of the best new friends are made on a liveaboard…spending a few days getting to know someone can surface some lifelong friends. Some of our most treasured friends are people we met on the liveaboards ourselves!
- Explore new water-worlds : Koh Bon…Elephant Rock…Boulder City…East of Eden…some of the amazaing wonders of the water world are all here on your cruise to the Similans. Everyday is going to an exciting new adventure!
- She is truly the Queen : As her name depicts, Queen Scuba is by far the nicest boat venturing the Similans for its great service, really nice crew, fabulous food and is a really nice cosy comfy boat to hang out on.
- The Similans : What more can we say…The Similans are simply undoubtedly one of the top 10 dive locations in the world. Huge boulders. Massive large fish life. Intimidating white tips. The graceful manta. The mega whale shark…besides there is no other way to get to the Similans except on a liveaboard….need we say more?